Tuesday, June 23, 2015

30+ days without a Kitchen

So my husband and I are remodeling our kitchen, we decided to do this because our house does not have a pantry and I needed more space for food storage. We are replacing our existing cabinets and adding a wall of pantry cabinet as well as replacing the countertop and sink.

The old kitchen before we ripped it out.

The samples for the new kitchen

Our cabinets were supposed to arrive yesterday so we spent the last week removing the old ones.

My hubs being such a good sport removing the sink and dishwasher pipes.


There, all out.

Now that everything is out we found out that there was a problem with the order and the cabinets will not be here for another month.

Now what to do?

Well I think this is a good time to test our skills of being able to feed ourselves without a stove, running water and all of the modern conveniences we take for granted.

We are going to try to use only the crockpot and grill, we'll see how it goes.

 I'm going to have 4 weekly updates to see how we are doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment