Tuesday, June 30, 2015

30+ days without a kitchen: week 1

So we are easing into the whole idea of not having a kitchen. Still a little in denial and a bit still upset with the cabinet manufacturer but we are coming along. 

Night one I made corned beef and potatoes in the crockpot.





I think it turned out nicely. 
Please forgive me for the paper bowls and plastic silverware, I know its not environmentally friendly but its all we had short notice without a sink to wash dishes.
Night two was left over corned beef that I reheated in the crockpot, it was a little dry but still very tasty.

Night three I retreated to my In-laws for chicken cutlets and pasta. 
Thank you for the good eats!

Nights four and five were sandwiches. 

Night six and seven I had to work so my hubby fended for himself.

I am going shopping today so the next week should be more interesting (I hope).



No comments:

Post a Comment