Saturday, April 11, 2015

The Trees and Raspberries are here!



It's finally starting to feel like spring, it's warming up outside and the snow is almost gone. My seeds are sprouting and the spring bulbs are poking through. 

I got the nicest surprise in the mail today, my fruit trees and raspberry bushes have arrived.

6 Red Raspberry bushes. 
I know they look like dead sticks but I'm told they will come to life as soon as I get them in the ground.


My 5N1 Pear, 5N1 Apple, and Fruit cocktail trees.
 They also look like dead sticks, let's hope the come back to life soon.
The bag laying on the floor in front is a bag of asparagus roots.

I'm so excited that things are starting to arrive and the weather is warming up enough to get outside. 

Let the planting begin!



No comments:

Post a Comment