Monday, March 23, 2015

Shout Out to SeedsNow.com



I have been buying a lot of seeds for my veggie and herb garden in the last few months. I came acrossed this site by chance one night while searching the internet. SeedsNow.com  I had not ordered from them before, but decided to have a look around. I was looking for herb seeds to get started on my herb garden (something on my to do list for this year).



As I was perusing this site I found a few things that should be noted,
All of their seeds are 
100% organic
 100% non-GMO
100% non-hybridized
100% heirloom/open pollinated 

They offer herb and veggie seeds in a variety of sized packets ranging from a sample size to 1lb size. 

I fell in love with the 99 cent sample sizes!

I filled my cart with several herb packets, mint, cilantro, thyme, marjoram, too many to list. The sample packs have about the same amount of seeds as the packs you can buy in the store that are not heirloom or organic (some have more).
Shipping was reasonable and they came in the mail quickly.

I got so excited when the package came in the mail. When I opened it I was pleasantly surprised at how it was nicely packaged with a packing slip and a hand written note. I started sorting through the packets to make sure everything was ok (it was) and there mixed in with the packets was a free gift, a packet with a seed starting puck and some tomato seeds. 

How nice!

I can't say enough about this site! 
They even have a weekly contest and giveaway.

I can't wait to get some of these planted.

HAPPY GARDENING!


 Beyond the Fruit Trees is not affiliated with SeedsNow.com and has not received any benefits from this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment