Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Homemade bagel chips




My local store had bagels buy 6 get 6 free last week and since I had to work mid shift I didn't want to come home and figure out what to make for breakfast so I stopped by and picked up a dozen. we had a few left over so I decided to make bagel chips.



I didn't get a picture but I sliced them in my food processor


here they are all sliced

and layered them on cookie sheets.

I made 2 batches, 1 with olive oil and garlic and 1 with butter, cinnamon and sugar.



to make the cinnamon sugar ones all you have to do is spread each one with butter and sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on them to taste.
to make the garlic ones you spread them with olive oil and sprinkle them with garlic powder and salt to taste. 
and put them in a preheated (325 degrees F) oven for 10 minutes.

here are the cinnamon ones

here are the garlic ones

and here are the ones I forgot about.

not bad for my first try, what do you think?







No comments:

Post a Comment